An Introduction


Hello everyone,

My name is Jagmeet Singh and this will be my first blog based on Digital Marketing as per the training taken by me at thinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited abiding, Phase XI, Mohali. This blog will be an extensive to my upcoming project work for my University for my Summer Training. In this blog, I will be sharing the contents which will be really helpful to you and I hope it marks an impression about what I can do with these contents. I am not a good writer but I hope that doing this will help me to get better in time. Also, I do hope my readers will continue helping me on improving my writing skills and contents.

Lastly, I would like to mention that all the content that I will be writing might not be original as it might include some inspiration which would be borrowed from other website.

Thank you. This is Jagmeet Singh and it was a very pleasant moment to get to know to you, my readers. Please do leave a comment if you wish to ask anything. Have a nice day.


Source
Image(s): x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Choose Digital Marketing as a Career Option

Keyword Analysis, what does it do?